Create impact …
• As a Senior Reporting Specialist you are responsible to deliver reliable financial information for the external reporting of the bank in a reporting function. You will report for the Utrecht team.
• Your work is the foundation of the FINREP reporting. With this goal in mind, you use the IFRS guidelines, the policy of the European Central Bank, Dutch regulators and the internal guidelines as a compass in your work.
• The requirements of supervisors and the internal organization are changing rapidly. This means that the finance function is also in transition. Where the emphasis was traditionally placed on compiling reports, it is shifting to directing data streams and monitoring data quality.
• The activities include data gathering and validating data from different sources, investigating and solving inconsistencies and errors, compile financial reports and analyzing movements in the numbers.
• Also actively maintaining your relationships with the various stakeholders is one of your responsibilities.
• After the delivery of figures the emphasis in the team is on other activities, such as participation in projects, solving data quality issues, making process descriptions and implement process improvements. Main responsibility will be the participation in the New Financial Reporting Architecture.
• You will participate in the team as a subject matter expert on FINREP and Project Management.
Working together is the way we work. The Finance & Risk Center (FRC) provides adequate, timely, correct and complete finance and risk data & reporting based on an uniform data platform for external supervisors and internal control (Group, DRB, WRR). In the Reporting department are working about 150 fte.
With your talents
That customer orientation, inspiration and connection are indispensable for this function is logical. As a Senior Reporting Specialist you take responsibility, facilitate and inspire the team, actively seek internal and external cooperation and make the difference. We are looking for a colleague with the following knowledge and experience:
• Academic level, and additionally RA (Dutch CPA) / RC;
• at least 8 years of working experience in a similar job;
• Extensive FINREP knowledge;
• Project management skills;
• Experience and expertise in reporting and the applicable regulations (IFRS), both nationally and internationally;
• Being able to deal with networks and stakeholder management;
• Analytical skills, proactive, independent, customer and result oriented;
• Knowledge and experience with working in accordance with the LEAN (preferably Green Belt);
• Fluent Dutch;
• Excellent communication skills in English.